Top 5 Features list for V3 !

Hi Michael,

Sorry, my mind was spinning tonight after discovering some new Lighting Options... ;-)

- I know you may have plans for enhancements to the lighting mechanism as well as for UI control in the distant future...
aside from the possibility of environment mapping, are there any other possibilities, like additional lights, specular additions, ambient occlusion or anything else that the standard DirectX engine may provide. Of course, all things optional to allow MoI to work well with older cards as well as exploiting the limitless powers of new ones.

- I notice that MoI's Viewport rendering is done with polys, as you can see the triangles within certain surfaces.
When I go to export to a non-NURBS format and choose a non-lines view while using the option for 4-sided N-gon output, the viewport image looks really nice!
So it's there and it works... Would you ever include a standard viewport option for rendering quads or poly+quads in normal use?

- The New and Improved-Improved-Blend... with the ability to add control shapes along the surface-route and those "rolled pencil" (?) perpendicular control shapes you were talking about. Hmmm. (just keep it on your list)

- Shearing... it's not just for sheep anymore. I've put a little thought into the viable need for this transformation, still - I keep finding myself wanting to go for the "shear" tool (or handlebar), with objects, yes, can be done with Flow, but I find myself wanting to do it with selected control points... It think it's a thing AI, PS, & Corel users are spoiled with.

Okay, all backburner, I'm actually anticipating being able to cut and paste (or export pdf and import) the MoI viewport as you've been working on. Now that is going to be cool!

Thanks.