Top 5 Features list for V3 !

For background, I am coming from Rhino, I am actually going alternating between them. And I am very used to use the keyboard to type commands instead of clicking them. In that sense, MoI is a bit more a hindrance to me.

To add to this wishlist:

1/ The "Offset Curve" command could accept negative numbers for inward and positive numbers for outward direction.

2/ Long shortcuts: Some commands, either builtin or addon scripts, have the same name as Rhino commands, and I happily hit Tab to use them. It would be fabulous to be able to assign long shortcuts to commands. For script files (in the command directory), this is obviously a no-brainer, but the key to "script:..." lines in the options could be longer.

A format like: "Key | Long | Command" would be ideal. The Key works as usual (and can be empty), and Long would be searched in addition to the commands directory if Tab is hit.

3/ Just to ask for too much : A list drop down as in Rhino for the possible commands would win extra karma point for Michael.

Thanks for considering these ideas!

Ditto

** And I hope this thread, and my posting, still gets some attention and much support ;)