Top 5 Features list for V3 !

3628.226 In reply to 3628.225 
Michael,

I think I'll try to become a "chef" and specialize in making applesauce!

On another subject but closely related, I've found an add-on to Blender called BSurfaces http://www.bsurfaces.info/ . The reason I mention this is because for the sort of thing I'd like to (be able to) do in Blender, I thought of creating the building block I would need in Moi, then export to Blender and do the rest there using most likely the sculpting mode but it seems I can't do much if anything in Moi that as a curve in it because the exported mesh is inapropriate for use in sculpt mode. Blender needs a nice quad only topology to begin with, otherwise it create all sorts of problem later on. Though I haven't tried it myself yet, I've whatch the video and for ounce it makes sence to me and it seems to be fairly easy to use both as a modeling tool and for retopology. Add to this the latest Blender build that as the latest addition for the sculpt mode, a kind of automatic mesh addition or creation and you have the baby brother of ZBrush for free. Since at this time I don't have a clue if I'll ever be able to do something worth while in Blender or any other programs for that matter, I might as well stick with free one and see if I can learn a few thing. Maybe then I'll consider ZBrush.

All this to say it would be nice to be able to export quads only kind of mesh from Moi but as a last resort I could try BSurfaces to retopo Moi exports and save myself a lot of pain while in Blender.

Thanks again,
Felix