Top 5 Features list for V3 !

3628.201 In reply to 3628.200 
Hi Michael,

I didn`t do any trimming on purpuse or by myself, so I`m surprise to see that the planar command did this. I understand Nurbs are a different breed then meshes and I believe I`ll have live with those kind of particularities.

Basically I created the profile of the top and bottom surface used planar and then blend them together. After your reply I tried to shrink it but the rectangular control point setup stays it`s just smaller.

If I understand correctly, there is basically no way to work around this natural behaviour of Nurbs except by building the part differently as I did with the final part.

I think you have planned something like a property page, would this provide a mean to "hide" these kind of edges and also the seam type of edge and that these properties wouldn`t be affected by other commands that control the visibility of object? In other words, something like local properties can not be affected by higher level or more global properties?

As for the multi segment, I understand better now where they come from and if I don`t like them it`s my problem...

Thanks,
Felix