Top 5 Features list for V3 !

3628.173 In reply to 3628.172 
Mike,

I really don't understand all that well. I've run into about 4 types of modelers, nurbs, polygon, patch, and voxel, and I admit that as I write this, I don't know many of the limitations of each. MoI seems to be the only modeler built for a tablet and not "adjusted for use with a tablet" or "use tablet when sculpting & uv painting". MoI simply has a better user interface than most things out there.

Saying that, I still don't understand why in MoI can build a non-organic shape quicker than most places and yet can't seem to model a human to save my life. And when I pop into polygon modeling, I can have a human shape up quickly and keep carving it down to make it better and better. And I've yet to use patch, though I've never seen a human face made so fast in my life as with patch. And voxels seem to be the uber detailed organic type of modeling. I'm not sure why the tools work better for certain things, I'm really not. I'll keep reading the explanations, though I'm not sure when it will all just make sense to me.