Any octane user ? Closed  Locked

Well I'd just like to clarify for myself that I have no negative feelings or statements about Octane or its developers.

My vote was cast when I purchased a license. I felt it was a good investment and I'm patiently waiting for it to bear fruit.

My only hope is that Radiance sends out emails when the next beta is release because I don't normally follow that forum on a daily basis :-P

I'm glad to see Michael attempting to help out with getting MoI models to render cleanly in Octane - it's a win-win for all involved in the long run.

I'm going to look at CORE's rendering of MoI objects as well and look for similar artifacts.

I'll point Newtek to Michael's instructions on typically what's wrong and how to read the OBJ files because with my plans to let go my Cinema 4D XL and Softimage, I'll be depending or CORE / Lightwave exclusively to handle MoI objects just as good as Cinema 4D does now in the near future!

I just have to decide if I want to keep C4D with all the lovely plug-ins or sell it off...

-Will