Bonzai 3D beata released

Just had a mess around with it and for me it is nowhere near as intuative as sketch-up or moi. To be fair i've just had a quick go so maybe it makes more sense when you have used it a bit longer. I agree it sounds like a winning formula of a combo of moi and sketch-up and it does have some nice touches ive noticed already but I don't think autodesys are the best people to impliment it - i just get the feeling it might be a bit flaky with loads of half baked features and the interface is so five years ago! ;-)

Push and Pull?
Sketch-ups push and pull feature has been its main hook from the start and I seem to remember that they say it is patented. Bonsai has a similar feature but not as flexible (from what i can work out) as the sketchup version. Firstly I can't believe no-one did this before sketch-up - it seems like such an obvious function, secondally how can you even patent such a simple opperation, thirdly how tight is the patent and how easy would it be to impliment a similar feature into moi? I know it is obviously possible to achieve the same outcome but takes quite a few more steps.

Just my thoughts