For Brian

1996.17 In reply to 1996.15 
Brian,
Here is a sideplane.htm file for the new september beta release (note the sept in the title) That restores your de-select option.

I'll help you keep this set up through the betas if you want because you dont want to just copy this file over the new ones.

Just remind me when a new one comes out. Also, I should be able to make the file I send you a little bit easier to do. Should be just "Copy the contents of this folder into the MoI folder" type thing.

If you look at the custumshorts file I sent you, and you edit the commands to be what you want, then send it back, I could also just do the ini file at the same time. (I'll just keep a "Brians Shorts" file to do a copy and paste!).

At least I'm not jibbing up the yard arm!

Burr

[EDIT] The sidepane.htm file in the new release has changed just a bit from the original file that you had. This one I just posted is based off of the new release file. You may want to trade them out. It's key to remember you dont want to just copy the old gui files over the new ones as you loose the changes Michael has made! The custom stuff has to be "Added" to the code. If you are transferring other gui files from the previous release, for say the bottom, please let me know here.
[EDIT]

EDITED: 19 Jun 2012 by BURRMAN