Isometrc, Trimetric, Dimetric ?

1917.48 In reply to 1917.47 
Hi Anis,

> I think isometric view is one of the most view that need by user.

So far it does not seem to be needed by very many MoI users because I have had only very few requests for it...

I'm certainly happy to add things that are only going to be used by a small number of people, but it is pretty typical that such things take the form of a script macro or custom keyboard shortcut, rather than it becoming a part of the main default user interface.

That way the main user interface can stay much more simple and approachable to a wider range of people, but you still can get the function that you particularly need by pressing a single key.

It is actually possible for you to modify the UI to have additional buttons if you want, the UI is defined by .htm files that are in the \ui subfolder underneath MoI's main installation folder. If you would like to customize your own particular installation's UI you could do that by editing those files.

On the other hand, if more and more people start to ask about it, then it becomes more likely to get added to part of the default UI.

- Michael