由复杂扭曲的管道为例,说明moi存在的核心问题(Taking complex twisted pipelines as an example, illustrate the core issues of moi)

11409.10 In reply to 11409.9 
HI BurrMan THINKS
使用相交曲线只是近似的结果,与迈克的方法相同。但我想我解决了那就是使用rebuild—refit创建一条重合的但控制点少得多的曲线(使曲线不震荡)。我将用图片演示操作的过程,也会将过程的视频发布在中国的视频网站上。https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zq4y197ii?p=16&vd_source=913e265b028433d7f4030496da189d83(图片顺序1—9)

我想现在这个问题近似于解决了。我想用最简单直接的逻辑准确的完成建模,而尽可能少的使用近似的方法和技巧(尽管这些我都会),所以发出这个讨论,希望解决moi曲线震荡的问题。

因为后续的建模过程都会受到影响(例如图片9.png)
(HI BurrMan THINKS, The use of intersecting curves is only an approximate result, similar to Mike's method. But I think I solved it by using rebuild refit to create a curve that overlaps but has much fewer control points (making the curve less oscillatory). I will demonstrate the operation process with pictures and also post a video of the process on Chinese video websites. (Image order 1-8)
I think this problem is almost solved now. I want to use the simplest and most direct logic to accurately complete the modeling, while minimizing the use of approximate methods and techniques (although I know all of them), so I am sending out this discussion in the hope of solving the problem of Moi curve oscillation.)
(Because the subsequent modeling process will be affected (such as image 9. png)

EDITED: 21 May by SUIYAN

Image Attachments:
Size: 67.5 KB, Downloaded: 0 times, Dimensions: 433x389px